Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hoping for lots of snow this year! xD

From what I've heard from a few friends the farmers almanac says it's going to be a cold, snowy winter this year! I've been snowboarding for over 10 years now (I think, maybe 9) but I've never been this excited before the season starts. Over the past few years with going through college and trying to work off most of my debt I've only been able to go snowboarding a hand full of times each season.
Not this year though, this year I'm out of school, have a pretty good job, and a car that's paid for. I'll be at the hill every spare second I can get. Me and a few friends are planning on going to Marble Mountain in Newfoundland too. Not only is the plane ticket pretty cheap but we lucked out when one of my friends who ski's mentioned he has family just 15 minutes from the lift!!! It may not sound exciting because it's on the Atlantic Canadian coast but Marble Mountain claims they get LOADS of fresh, beautiful POW to shred up and my friends who have already been there have confirmed it.

S.T.O.K.E.D.

:D I can't wait!

No comments: